Flammlachs becomes particularly tender, juicy and possesses a wonderful smoke flavour by preparation at the open fire
The metal herringbones can easily be mounted on the spare board and used regularly.
Replacement salmon flame board can be easily attached to the edge of fire bowls & other grills
Birch produces a mild smoked taste; the finished salmon can be served directly on the salmon board.
Dimensions = approx. 50x 15x 2cm | Optimal for fish halves up to 1.5 kg | 2 replacement boards without holders
- 2x replacement birch salmon board
Originally prepared Flammlachs is uniquely tender, juicy and has a wonderful smoke aroma, which is not achieved with conventional methods. In addition, the preparation at the open fire provides an atmospheric atmosphere for mild summer evenings. The preparation is very simple. The fish is mounted on the board with the metal herringbone and with few handles and is ideally put to the edge of fire bowls or other grills. The fillets are cooked and ready to eat after about 60 minutes.
- Birch produces a mild, sweet smoky taste.
- The inclination to the fire can be infinitely adjusted
- Replacement board made of birch wood without chemical additives
- Finished salmon can be served directly on the salmon board
- Dimensions = approx. 50x 15x 2cm
- 2 spare boards without holder
- Optimal for fish halves up to 1.5 kg