- Protects step edges from wear and tear & gives stairs a high-quality look thanks to the precious metal look | Various sizes & colours available
- Anodised aluminium surface of the stair edge profile is insensitive to corrosion and scratches | Product quality Made in Germany | Prevents fraying of carpets
- Staircase angle profile is already provided with matching holes | Supplied with matching screws and dowels | Easy to cut to size
- The ribbed surface of the step edge profile has an anti-slip effect | Suitable for numerous floor coverings (concrete, carpet, wood, tiles, PVC, laminate, etc.)
- Length = 100cm | Size = 55 x 69 mm | Colour = bronze dark | Material = anodized aluminium | Profiles individually wrapped in foil | Screws and dowels enclosed
- Aluminium stair angle profile in bronze dark - 100cm, 55x69mm
The aluminium stair angle profile from acerto is the ideal protection for the heavily stressed front edges of stair steps. The ribbed surface also gives a firm hold when climbing stairs. Due to the L-shape of the stair profiles and the enclosed fixing material, they can be quickly and easily attached to different floor coverings. With the matching colour and shape of our profiles, your stairs will gain in stability and high-quality appearance.
- Ribbed surface has an anti-slip effect
- Already provided with matching holes
- Suitable for numerous floor coverings (concrete, carpet, wood, tiles, PVC, laminate, etc.)
- Supplied with matching coloured screws and dowels
- Anodised aluminium surface is insensitive to corrosion and scratches
- Prevents fraying of carpets
- length = 100cm
- Size = 55 x 69 mm
- Colour = bronze dark
- Material = anodised aluminium
- Profiles individually wrapped in foil
- Screws and dowels enclosed
Note: In our assortment we have further stair edge profiles in different sizes, colours and shapes.
Give the step edges of your stairs stability and elegance and ensure increased security in your home!