Aluminium transition profile: Floor profile creates clean transitions between two floor coverings of different heights | Sufficiently wide for standard doors
Versatile use: Transition rail suitable for many floor coverings such as laminate, parquet & carpet | Screws guarantee a firm hold when used as a door rail
Easy installation: Simply place the upper profile on the lower profile & click in | Metal profile with saw easy to shorten | Infinitely variable height adjustment possible
Visual enhancement: stylish decorative grooves on top | anodised aluminium surface ensures high material appeal | countersunk screw holes
Product details: length = 100cm | visible width = 41mm | height= 7-10mm | colour = gold | material = anodized aluminium | screws and dowels included in the scope of delivery
Our transition profiles are the perfect solution for height compensation between two floor coverings of different heights and guarantee a visual upgrading of your floors due to the high-quality surface anodisation.
The stepless height adjustment and the countersunk screw holes create clean transitions on many floor coverings such as laminate, parquet & carpet.
- Creates clean transitions between two floor coverings of different heights
- Suitable for many floor coverings such as laminate, parquet & carpet
- Easy assembly due to 2-piece set (upper & lower profile)
- Stepless height adjustment possible
- Sufficiently wide for common doors
- Metal profile with saw easy to shorten
- Stylish decorative grooves on the upper side
- Countersunk screw holes
- High material appearance
Order now our high quality transition rails for creating clean transitions between your floor coverings!