- Aluminium transition profile: Floor profile creates clean transitions between two floor coverings of different heights | Sufficiently wide for standard doors
- Versatile use: Transition rail suitable for many floor coverings such as laminate, parquet & carpet | Screws guarantee a firm hold when used as a door rail
- Easy installation: Simply place the top profile on the bottom profile & tighten screws | Metal profile with saw easy to shorten | Infinitely variable height compensation possible
- Visual enhancement: stylish decorative grooves on top | anodised aluminium surface ensures high material appeal | countersunk screw holes
- Product details: length = 270cm | visible width = 44mm | height= 7-15mm | colour = silver | material = anodized aluminium | screws and dowels included in the scope of delivery
Our transition profiles are the perfect solution for height compensation between two floor coverings of different heights and guarantee a visual upgrading of your floors due to the high-quality surface anodisation.
The stepless height adjustment and the countersunk screw holes create clean transitions on many floor coverings such as laminate, parquet & carpet.
- Creates clean transitions between two floor coverings of different heights
- Suitable for many floor coverings such as laminate, parquet & carpet
- Easy assembly due to 2-piece set (upper & lower profile)
- Stepless height adjustment possible
- Sufficiently wide for common doors
- Metal profile with saw easy to shorten
- Stylish decorative grooves on the upper side
- Countersunk screw holes
- High material appearance
- length = 270cm
- Visible width = 44mm
- Level compensation = 7-15mm
- Colour = silver
- Material = anodised aluminium
- Screws and dowels included in scope of delivery
Order now our high quality transition rails for creating clean transitions between your floor coverings!