- Protects step edges from wear and tear & gives stairs a precious metal look
high quality appearance | different sizes & colours available
- Anodised aluminium surface of the stair edge profile is insensitive to corrosion and scratches | Product quality Made in Germany | Prevents fraying of carpets
- Stair angle profile is not drilled | A mounting adhesive is recommended for installation | Easy to cut to size
- The ribbed surface of the step edge profile has an anti-slip effect | Suitable for numerous floor coverings (concrete, carpet, wood, tiles, PVC, laminate, etc.)
Product details: Length = 170cm | Size = 42 x 30 mm | Color = silver | Material = anodized
Aluminium | profiles individually wrapped in foil | undrilled
- Aluminium stair angle profile in silver - 170cm, 42x30mm
The aluminium staircase angle profile from acerto is the ideal protection for the heavily used
Front edges of steps. The ribbed surface also gives a firm hold when climbing stairs. Due to the L-shape of the stair profiles, they can be quickly and easily attached to different floor coverings. With the matching colour and shape of our profiles, your stairs will gain in stability and high-quality appearance.
- Ribbed surface has an anti-slip effect
- Suitable for numerous floor coverings (concrete, carpet, wood, tiles, PVC, laminate, etc.)
- Delivery undrilled
- Anodised aluminium surface is insensitive to corrosion and scratches
- Prevents fraying of carpets
- length = 170cm
- Size = 42 x 30 mm
- Colour = silver
- Material = anodised aluminium
- Profiles individually wrapped in foil
Note: In our assortment we have further stair edge profiles in different sizes, colours and shapes.
Give the step edges of your stairs stability and elegance and ensure increased security in your home!