- Protects step edges from wear and tear & gives stairs a high-quality look thanks to its precious metal look | Easy to cut to size | Various sizes & colors available
- Anodised aluminium surface of the stair edge profile is insensitive to corrosion and scratches | Prevents fraying of carpets
- Staircase angle profile is already provided with matching holes for fastening | Delivery includes matching screws and dowels
- Grooved surface of the uneven-legged step edge profile has an anti-slip effect | Suitable for numerous floor coverings (carpet, tiles, PVC, laminate, etc.)
- length = 100 cm | width = 24,5 mm | height = 10 mm | material = anodized aluminium | screws & dowels enclosed
- Aluminium step edge profile
The aluminium step edge profile from acerto is the ideal protection for the heavily stressed front edges of stair treads. The grooved surface also provides a firm hold when climbing stairs. Due to the angled shape of the profiles, they can be attached quickly and easily to different floor coverings. With the right colour and shape, your stairs will gain in stability and high-quality appearance.
- Protects step edges from wear and tear
- Prevents fraying of carpets
- Gives stairs a high-quality appearance
- Anodized surface is insensitive to corrosion and scratches
- Grooved surface of the unequal isosceles stepped edge profile has an anti-slip effect
Note: In our assortment we have further stair edge profiles in different sizes, colours and shapes.
Give the step edges of your stairs stability and elegance and ensure increased security in your home!