Flammlachs becomes particularly tender, juicy and possesses a wonderful smoke flavour by preparation at the open fire
EASY PREPARATION: Fish is easily mounted on the board with the metal herringbone and with a few hand movements | Fillets are cooked after about 60 minutes
FLEXIBLE APPLICABLE: inclination to fire can be adjusted in 3 levels | salmon flame board can easily be attached to the edge of fire trays & other grills
BIRK: Made from birch without chemical additives | Birch produces a mild, sweet smoked flavour | Ready to serve salmon directly on the salmon board
PRODUCT-DETAILS: Dimensions = approx. 50x 15x 2cm | Optimal for fish halves up to 1.5 kg | Board + brackets for sheet thicknesses of fire bowls up to 3mm
2x Flame Salmon Birch Board
Originally prepared Flammlachs is uniquely tender, juicy and has a wonderful smoke aroma, which is not achieved with conventional methods. In addition, the preparation at the open fire provides an atmospheric atmosphere for mild summer evenings. The preparation is very simple. The fish is mounted on the board with the metal herringbone and with few handles and is ideally put to the edge of fire bowls or other grills. The fillets are cooked and ready to eat after about 60 minutes.
- The inclination to fire can be adjusted in 3 steps
- Made of birch without chemical additives
- Birch produces a mild, sweet smoky taste.
- Finished salmon can be served directly on the salmon board
- Can be easily attached to the edge of fire bowls & other grills
- dimensions = approx. 50x 15x 2cm
- Optimal for fish halves up to 1.5 kg
- 1 board + holder for fire bowl sheet thicknesses up to 3mm
Try the unique taste of freshly prepared salmon now!