- Clean and dry cast iron cookware only with kitchen paper or water and a dishwashing brush.
- Fat and residues of the paninimaker form a natural, protective coating over time.
- Also very suitable for dishes such as calzone, fried potatoes, fish, vegetables, cutlets or bread.
- Cast iron roasters must not be "shocked" - i.e. cleaned with cold water when hot.
- Product details: Material = cast iron - Weight = 1 kg - Stove types = all incl. open fire
# High-quality panini maker, cast iron sandwich toaster
With cast iron you can cook very high quality. The advantages of cast iron are manifold. With the cast iron paninimaker from acerto you get a piece of premium quality for your kitchen. Cast iron is one of the oldest materials still used today for cookware. Due to the many very good properties of cast iron cooking pots, frying pans and sausages, it has been very popular with connoisseurs and health-conscious cooks for years.
Cast iron pots and pans only require simple maintenance without detergents. Proper care and use will make dishes prepared in cast iron cookware taste particularly aromatic and frying will be facilitated by the naturally occurring non-stick properties. Cast iron should therefore preferably only be cleaned with water and a dishcloth. Over time, fats form a protective film on the pan - this is intentional.
- High-quality cast iron paninimaker
- Easy cleaning with water and dishcloth
- Natural non-stick properties through normal use
- Material = cast iron
- Weight = 1 kg