- Clean and dry cast iron cookware only with kitchen paper or water and a dishwashing brush.
- Fat and residues of the pan form a natural, protective coating over time.
- Cast iron pan absorbs heat evenly from all sides and releases it just as evenly again
- Pizza kettle must not be "shocked" - i.e. cleaned with cold water when hot.
- Product details: Material = cast iron - Weight = 7 kg - Diameter = 34 cm - Stove types = all
High-quality cast iron pizza tap pan for all types of stoves
With cast iron you can cook very high quality. The advantages of cast iron are manifold. With the cast iron pizza tap pan from acerto you get a piece of premium quality for your kitchen.
Cast iron is one of the oldest materials still used today for cookware.
Due to the many very good characteristics of cast iron cooking pots, frying pans and sausages
it has been very popular with connoisseurs and health-conscious cooks for years.
Cast iron pots and pans only require simple maintenance without detergents. Proper care and use will make dishes prepared in cast iron cookware taste particularly aromatic and frying will be facilitated by the naturally occurring non-stick properties. Cast iron should therefore preferably only be cleaned with water and a dishcloth. Over time, fats form a protective film on the pan - this is intentional.
- High-quality cast iron pan
- Easy cleaning with water and dishcloth
- Natural non-stick properties through normal use
- Material = cast iron
- Model = Pizza Cup
- diameter = 34 cm
- Weight = 7 kg