- The high thermal conductivity of the enamel pan ensures rapid heating | This means less energy is needed for cooking
Very easy to clean:
- Enamel coating of the oven shape is cut & scratch resistant | Smaller scratches are only visually problematic
- Cleaning with water & detergent | Do not use abrasives or steel brushes for a long service life
Heat resistant & Durable:
- High-quality enamel coating of the frying pan is heat-resistant up to 450° C | pan is aroma-neutral and does not falsify the taste
- material = iron / enamel coating | heat resistant up to 450° C | recommended operating temperature = 220° C | also suitable for induction
- Enamel oven mould for the oven
Enamelled tableware is becoming more and more fashionable. The enamel is scratch and cut resistant. The aroma is not affected during frying and cooking. In addition, enamel offers very good and fast thermal conductivity due to the pan core, which is usually made of iron. This means that less energy is needed to heat the delicious dishes. The enamel roaster can be cleaned easily with water and detergent.
- Fast and uniform heating of dishes
- Very robust, cut & scratch resistant, easy to clean
- Also suitable for induction
- Made in the EU
- Surface = enamel
Now you can enjoy delicious food, prepared in your new enamel oven shape from acerto!