- Enamel coating makes the bowl particularly robust & durable
- For serving & preparing soups, roasts, vegetables & much more
- Bowl in retro design with handles is suitable for all types of cookers including induction
SIZE & DESIGN
- Enamel bowls are available in different sizes & design variations
- Diameter = 26 cm | Material = Enamelled steel
# acerto enamelled bowl in vintage design with handles for all types of cookers including induction cooking pots and bowls are made very robust by an enamel coating. The core of the bowl is made of steel, which absorbs and distributes the heat well. The enamelling protects the steel core from corrosion (rust) and damage. The shock resistance is significantly increased, which gives the bowl a longer life.
The enamelled bowl is suitable for temperatures up to 240° C. It can therefore also be used for preparing various roasts in the oven. Enamel has a dirt-repellent and antibacterial effect. However, enamelled dishes or bowls are not suitable for the dishwasher. It is better not to use steel sponges or brushes for cleaning. These can damage the coating and make the bowl unusable. Clean them with lukewarm dishwater and a soft sponge. Harder impurities are best soaked overnight and washed out with a sponge the next day.
- Bowl with enamel coating is suitable for all types of cookers
- Can also be used on an induction hotplate
- Easy to clean with rinse water and a soft sponge
- Enamel has a dirt-repellent effect and is very hygienic
- Available in different colours and sizes
- color = red
- diameter = 26 cm
- Contents = bowl with handles