- Enamel coating makes the cooking pot particularly robust & durable
- For the preparation of soups, roasts, bread, vegetables & much more
- Pot set with lid is suitable for all types of cookers including induction
SIZE & DESIGN
- Enamel pots are available in different sizes & design variations
- Diameter = 18 cm | Design = white/blue | Material = Enamelled steel
# acerto enamelled cooking pot with lid for all types of cookers
Enamelled cooking pots are very robust due to the enamel coating. The core of the pot
consists of steel, which absorbs and distributes the heat well. The enamelling protects the
Steel core against corrosion (rust) and damage. The shock resistance is significantly increased, which gives the pot a longer life.
The enamelled pot is suitable for temperatures up to 240° C. This means that it can also be used to prepare various roasts or bread in the oven. Enamel is dirt-repellent and antibacterial. However, enamelled dishes or pots are not suitable for the dishwasher.
It is better not to use steel sponges or brushes for cleaning. These can be the
Damage the coating and make the pot unusable. Clean the pot with
lukewarm rinse water and a soft sponge. Harder impurities are best soaked overnight and washed out with a sponge the next day.
- Cooking pot with enamel coating is suitable for all types of cookers
- Can also be used on an induction hotplate
- Easy to clean with rinse water and a soft sponge
- Enamel has a dirt-repellent effect and is very hygienic
- Available in different colours and sizes
- Colour = white/blue
- Contents = saucepan & lid