- Earth nails for fixing weed fleece, general-purpose tarpaulin, sandbox cover and more
- Robust ground anchor made of robust plastic for permanent fixing in the ground
- Earth nail is weather-resistant, UV-resistant and easy to install
- Tear-resistant fleece does not slip away and can be fastened exactly to the planned surfaces
- Product details: length = 25 cm - color = black - quantity = 50 pieces - material = plastic
The plastic ground anchor is used to fix weed fleece. With this earth spike all kinds of soil fabrics can be fastened. The weatherproof material is extremely stable. Moisture, wetness or sunlight defy the stable, black plastic. The use of weed fleece is particularly effective thanks to ground anchors. The tear-resistant fleece does not slip away and can be fastened exactly to the planned surfaces. The use of weed fleece is ecologically one of the best ways to control weeds. Despite the cover, the soil is supplied with nutrients, water and air. By blocking the sunlight, the growth of weeds is effectively prevented. Thanks to weed fleece and ground anchors, the hard work is already done. Possible applications for ground spike and ground anchor The use of the ground anchor is versatile. In addition to the weed fleece, the sandbox cover with a general-purpose tarpaulin is also conceivable. The sandpit is protected from the weather during the winter months. The unique assembly is easy to accomplish. In spring, the cover for the sandpit including the ground spikes is removed and can be used elsewhere. Thus they also serve as safety pins for tarpaulins. Where a beautiful lawn is to be created in the future, the weeds must first be removed. The same applies to vegetable beds. With the deprivation of sunlight, weeds no longer grow back, which is why the use of weed fleece and matching earth spikes is particularly effective. The cost-effective weed removal option is practical and can be implemented by one person. With a length of 25 cm, the soil anchors are brought directly into the ground in connection with the weed fleece.