Sorry - this product is no longer available
Hot air exchanger 120 mm/ 65 cm flue gas cooler flue pipe flue gas heat exchanger
exhaust gas heat exchanger 120x650mm - black * save energy * easy cleaning * easy installation | hot air exchanger flue gas cooler for retrofitting | chimney pipe flue pipe stove pipe for stoves fireplaces wood boiler | flue pipe made of steel plate
Out of stock
Robust warm air exchanger:
- Valuable exhaust heat from your chimney stove is released into the room air through the large surface area of the 7 channels without significantly impairing the chimney draught.
Saving energy costs:
- Exhaust gas heat exchanger ensures a significantly higher yield of the heating energy used and thus helps to reduce energy costs and protect the environment.
- Easy cleaning prevents constant new purchases | Easy installation due to standardised connection pipes | High-quality optics suitable for most furnace pipes | Complies with European standard EN 1856-2 for solid and liquid fuels
Easy to use:
- Flue gas cooler is suitable for stoves, fireplaces, wood boilers and wood gasifiers | Pipe is simply inserted between the existing flue gas pipes of the stove
- Diameter 120mm | Length 650mm | Material thickness 1.6mm | Height of connection piece 6cm | Channels 7 | Material Robust sheet steel | Colour black
With the high-quality warm air exchanger from acerto you achieve a significantly higher yield of the heating energy used, save valuable energy costs and protect the environment at the same time. The exhaust heat from your stove is efficiently released into the room air through the large surface area of the 7 channels without significantly impairing the chimney draught. Simply insert the heat exchanger between the existing exhaust pipes.
- Suitable for stoves, fireplaces, wood boilers and wood carburettors
- The pipe is simply inserted between the existing exhaust pipes of the furnace.
- Easy cleaning prevents constant new purchases
- Easy installation due to standardised connection pipes
- High-quality optics suitable for most stove pipes
- Conforms to European standard EN 1856-2 for solid and liquid fuels
- diameter 120mm
- length 650mm
- material thickness 1,6mm
- Height of connection pipe 6cm
- Material Robust sheet steel
- Channels 7
- Colour black
Order our robust warm air exchanger now and save money by reducing the use of heating energy!