Hungarian goulash oven:
- Original Hungarian goods in high quality | Construction is easy to assemble | Exciting alternative to the constant grilling of sausages and co.
- Promotes the pleasure of celebrating, cooking and eating | Lockable door on the firebox enables use on the terrace | Can be used as a field kitchen, stew oven & soup kettle
- Suitable for goulash, stews, soups, chestnuts, mulled wine, chilli con carne and much more. | Enamel pot is particularly easy to clean | Scratch-resistant & bacteria-resistant surface
Real goulash cannon:
- Ideal for large events and parties | Goulash is warm in a few minutes | Consumption of coal is minimal - Chimney flue optimizes the heat performance of the fuel
- Material = Enamelled sheet steel | Diameter of oven = 45cm | Size of goulash kettle = 30 litres | Includes ash box, pot & lid
- Original Hungarian goulash oven, 30 litres
The original Hungarian goulash oven is a successful alternative to the permanent grilling of sausages and meat. With the 30 litre kettle you are well equipped for the tasting of your guests at the next big party. Since the firebox is lockable and the chimney allows a controlled smoke outlet, the stove can also be used on the domestic terrace. In the enamelled pot you can cook soup, stews, mulled wine and chestnuts as well as goulash.
- Ideal for large events and parties
- Enamel pot is particularly easy to clean
- Construction is easy to assemble
- Scratch-resistant & bacteria-inhibiting surface
- Chimney flue optimizes the heat output of the fuel material
- Lockable door at the combustion chamber enables use on the terrace
- Suitable for goulash, stews, soups, chestnuts, mulled wine, chilli con carne and much more.
- Material = enamelled sheet steel
- diameter oven = 45cm
- Size goulash kettle = 30 litres
- Includes ash box, pot & lid
The lid falls slightly into the pot, because when cooking over an open fire the high pressure would cause a flush lid to fall down. Use now the original Hungarian goulash oven for your next big garden party!