- Clean and dry cast iron grill equipment only with kitchen paper or with water and dishwashing brush.
- Grease and residues of the cast iron grill form a natural, protective coating over time.
- Ideal for barbecue parties in the garden - grilled food gets a special taste with high quality
- Cast iron grill must not be "shocked" - i.e. cleaned with cold water when hot.
- Product details: Material = cast iron - Weight = 18 kg - Height = 60 cm - Diameter = 40 cm
# Premium cast iron grill
With cast iron you can cook very high quality. The advantages of cast iron are manifold. With the cast iron grill from acerto you get a piece of premium quality for your kitchen. Cast iron is one of the oldest materials still used today for cookware. Due to the many very good properties of cast iron cooking pots, frying pans and sausages, it has been very popular with connoisseurs and health-conscious cooks for years.
Grills, pots and pans made of cast iron only require simple maintenance without detergents. Proper care and use will make dishes prepared in cast iron cookware taste particularly aromatic and frying will be facilitated by the naturally occurring non-stick properties. Cast iron should therefore preferably only be cleaned with water and a dishcloth. Over time, fats form a protective film on the pan - this is intentional.
- High quality cast iron grill
- Easy cleaning with water and dishcloth
- Natural non-stick properties through normal use
- diameter = 40 cm
- Material = cast iron
- Weight = 18 kg
- height = 60 cm