- Clean cast iron cookware only with kitchen paper or with water and a dishwashing brush and dry.
- Over time, grease and residues form a natural protective coating.
- Cast-iron pan absorbs heat evenly from all sides and releases it evenly again
- Pan must not be "shocked" - i.e. cleaned in hot condition with cold water.
- Product details: Material = cast iron - Weight = 3 kg - Diameter = 30 cm - Stove type = ø all
# Premium cast iron wok pan
With cast iron you can cook very high quality. The advantages of cast iron are manifold. With the wok made of cast iron from acerto you get a piece of premium quality for your kitchen. Cast iron is one of the oldest materials still used today for cookware. Due to the many very good properties of cast iron cooking pots, frying pans and sausages, it has been very popular with connoisseurs and health-conscious cooks for years.
Cast iron pots and pans only require simple maintenance without detergents. Proper care and use will make dishes prepared in cast iron cookware taste particularly aromatic and frying will be facilitated by the naturally occurring non-stick properties. Cast iron should therefore preferably only be cleaned with water and a dishcloth. Over time, fats form a protective film on the pan - this is intentional.
- High-quality wok pan made of cast iron
- Easy cleaning with water and dishcloth
- Natural non-stick properties through normal use
- Material = cast iron
- Model = Wok pan
- diameter = 30 cm
- Weight = 3 kg