- Protects step edges from wear and tear & gives stairs a high-quality look thanks to the precious metal look | Various sizes & colours available
- Stainless steel surface of the step edge profile is insensitive to corrosion and scratches | Product quality Made in Germany | Prevents fraying of carpets
- The ribbed surface of the step edge profile has an anti-slip effect | Suitable for numerous floor coverings (concrete, carpet, wood, tiles, PVC, laminate, etc.)
- length = 100cm I size = 20x30x1,5 mm I material = stainless steel I profiles individually wrapped in foil I incl. dowels and stainless steel screws
- Certified according to slip resistance class R10 DIN 51130
The stainless steel stair angle profile from acerto is the ideal protection for the heavily stressed front edges of stair steps. The ribbed surface also gives a firm hold when climbing stairs. Due to the L-shape of the stair profiles and the applied adhesive strip on the inside, these can be quickly and easily attached to different floor coverings. With the matching colour and shape of our profiles, your stairs will gain in stability and high-quality appearance.
Note: In our assortment we have further stair edge profiles in different sizes, colours and shapes.
Give the step edges of your stairs stability and elegance and ensure increased security in your home!