- Protects step edges from wear & tear & gives stairs a high-quality appearance due to the precious metal look | Various sizes & colours available
- Anodised aluminium surface of the stair nosing profile is resistant to corrosion and scratches | Product quality Made in Germany | Prevents fraying of carpets
- Stair angle profile is already provided with matching drill holes | Supplied with screws and dowels in matching colours | Easy to cut to size
- Ribbed surface of the step edge profile has an anti-slip effect | Suitable for numerous floor coverings (concrete, carpet, wood, tiles, PVC, laminate and many more)
- length = 100cm | size = 32 x 30 mm | colour = silver | material = anodized aluminium | profiles individually wrapped in foil | screws and dowels enclosed
- Aluminium stair angle profile in silver - 100cm, 32x30mm
The aluminium stair angle profile from acerto, is the ideal protection for the front edges of stair treads that are subject to heavy wear. The grooved surface also provides a firm grip when climbing stairs. Due to the L-shape of the stair profiles and the enclosed fixing material, they can be fixed quickly and easily to different floor coverings. With the matching colour and shape of our profiles, your stairs gain stability and a high-quality appearance.
- Ribbed surface has anti-slip effect
- Already provided with matching holes
- Suitable for numerous floor coverings (concrete, carpet, wood, tiles, PVC, laminate and many more)
- Supplied with screws and plugs in matching colours
- Anodised aluminium surface is insensitive to corrosion and scratches
- Prevents fraying of carpets
- length = 100cm
- Size = 32 x 30 mm
- Colour = silver
- Material = anodized aluminium
- Profiles individually packed in foil
- Screws and dowels included
Note: In our assortment, we also have other stair nosing profiles in various sizes, colours and shapes.
Give the tread edges of your stairs stability and elegance and thus ensure increased safety in your home!