- Terrarium back wall increases the attractiveness of every terrarium | Cork is absolutely waterproof and can therefore also be used in wet terrariums without any problems
More room to move:
- Offers reptiles additional climbing possibilities and thus effectively increases the animals' range of movement in the terrarium
Advantages of cork:
- Antistatic, free of harmful substances, waterproof (does not mold), easy to cut | Provides additional root area for planting
- Cork back wall has an insulating effect so that less valuable heat escapes and therefore less heating is required.
- Size = 100 x 50 x 3cm | Colour = dark brown | Weight per unit volume = 105-125 kg/m³ | Thermal conductivity = 0.040 W/mK | Temperature resistance = -180°C to +120°C
- Terrarium back wall made of 100% natural cork - 50 x 100 x 3cm
Natural cork is the ideal material to decorate terrarium backgrounds and to offer the animals additional climbing possibilities. As a regular premium raw material of nature, cork walls not only insulate, but are also absolutely waterproof, so that they can also be used in wet terrariums. With the acerto decorative cork back wall you decorate your terrarium, extend the range of movement of the animals and allow the planting to unfold wider.
- less heat escapes due to the insulating effect, so less heating is required
- Offers reptiles additional climbing possibilities and thus increases the animals' range of movement
- Natural cork is antistatic, free of harmful substances, waterproof (does not mold), easy to cut
- Terrarium rear wall increases the attractiveness of each terrarium
- Cork can easily be used in wet terrariums
- Offers additional root area for planting
- size = 100 x 50 x 3cm
- Colour = dark brown
- Volumetric weight = 105-125 kg/m³
- Thermal conductivity = 0.040 W/mK
- Temperature resistance = -180°C to +120°C
Use now the unique advantages of natural cork for the use as back wall in your terrarium!