- Clean cast iron cooking utensils only with kitchen paper or with water and a dishwashing brush and dry them off.
- Fat and pot residue form a natural, protective coating over time.
- Cast iron saucepan absorbs heat evenly from all sides and releases it evenly again.
- Cast iron roasters must not be "shocked" - i.e. cleaned with cold water when hot.
# Thera L Premium cast iron pot for indoor and outdoor use
With cast iron you can cook very high quality. The advantages of cast iron are manifold. With the cast iron cooking pot from acerto you get a piece of premium quality for your kitchen. Cast iron is one of the oldest materials still used today for cookware. Due to the many very good properties of cast iron cooking pots, frying pans and sausages, it has been very popular with connoisseurs and health-conscious cooks for years.
Cast iron pots and pans only require simple maintenance without detergents. Proper care and use will make dishes prepared in cast iron cookware taste particularly aromatic and frying will be facilitated by the naturally occurring non-stick properties. Cast iron should therefore preferably only be cleaned with water and a dishcloth. Over time, fats form a protective film on the pan - this is intentional.
- High quality pot made of cast iron
- Also intended for use on wood stoves
- Easy cleaning with water and dishcloth
- Natural non-stick properties through normal use
- Material = cast iron
- diameter = 10 x 30 x 12 cm
- Weight = 4 kg