The product Multi Power is a 2-component methyl methacrylate adhesive with high Shore hardness in a mixing ratio of 1:1. Due to its unique composition, Multi Power is excellently suited to meet high requirements in assembly applications as well as smaller industrial applications. Multi Power bonds composites, thermoplastics, thermosets and metals. It produces a high-strength and rigid bond between a wide variety of materials. We recommend Multi Power Primer for surface pretreatment (especially for stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminium) in order to achieve an even better bonding result.
Excellent adhesion for e.g:
ABS, acrylic, aluminium, CRS, stainless steel, epoxy, fibreglass, wood, nylon, surface resins, etc.
Please refer to the technical data sheet.
- Working time approx. 3-5 minutes, fixing time approx. 12-15 minutes, 80% final strength approx. 25-45 minutes
- consistent processing properties, excellent media properties
- durable adhesive joints even in difficult application environments
- Excellent resistance to material fatigue, impact and shock action
- excellent finishing properties of the bond, ideal for sanding, drilling and overpainting