WIKO MARINE Epoxy Stick is a manually kneadable, putty-like and easy to process epoxy material which is mixed for a few minutes and can then be used for permanent repairs, maintenance, construction and assembly. WIKO Epoxy Stick is not only suitable for repairing, repairing and sealing, but also for fixing, connecting and bonding glass fibre, metal, wood, concrete, glass and ceramics. WIKO Epoxy Stick bonds even wet surfaces under water (salt and fresh water) and has excellent resistance to oil, petrol, water and many chemicals. The product is also ideal for finishing processes such as sanding, drilling and/or overpainting.
Please refer to the technical data sheet.
(7 days room temperature curing time, 30 days immersion at + 24 °C)
Sulphuric acid 10%: very good
Sodium hydroxide 10%: very good
Fields of application:
- Sealing and repair of leaks, cracks, holes, false bores in tanks, containers or drums
- Repair of broken edges and porous areas
- Modeling of spare parts and fastening of hooks to walls
- for glass fibre, metal, wood, concrete, glass and ceramics
- excellent resistance to oil, petrol, water and many chemicals
- is ideal for finishing processes such as sanding, drilling and/or overpainting
- Manually kneadable putty-like repair compound
- Processing time: approx. 3 - 4 minutes