Impact sound insulation:
- Ecological impact sound underlay for additional mechanical stability | Provides increased walking comfort & effectively compensates for uneven floors
- High elasticity and long-term pressure stability | Pollutant-free & antistatic
- Insulation underlay reduces heat loss and helps to save energy and heating costs | Suitable for underfloor heating
For all floors:
- Cork roll is suitable for laminate, parquet, carpet and much more. | Suitable for glued laying | Can also be used as heat-insulating wallpaper under walls
- Material thickness = 4mm | roll length = 15m | roll width = 100cm | material = natural cork
- Cork roll for impact sound insulation - 15m x 4mm
Natural cork is still an excellent material for effective sound and heat insulation. The acerto cork roll is ideally suited for laying under laminate and parquet floors, as well as insulating wallpaper indoors. Especially in listed buildings, it is not permitted to change the façade for thermal insulation, so that cork on the inner walls protects against great heat loss.
- Pollutant-free & antistatic
- Suitable for glued laying
- Additional mechanical stability
- Effectively compensates for uneven floors
- High elasticity and long-term pressure stability
- Reduces heat loss & helps save energy and heating costs
- Material thickness = 4mm
- Roll length = 15m
- Roll width = 100cm
- Material = natural cork
- Note: Suitable for underfloor heating.
Benefit now from the unique properties of this high-quality natural product!